There are two videos to guide you through setting up your ORM profile.
The first video covers:
- An overview of the Online Referral Module
- Which fields are and are not configurable
- Creating a new profile; including
- disclaimer and error messaging,
- the universal header and footer,
- page headers and footers,
- logos, images and stylesheets,
- and the profile filter.
The second video covers:
- Profile actions: preview, view, copy, edit, and delete
- Editing existing profiles; including
- data collection,
- basic and filtered search,
- basic and detailed results,
- saved providers,
- and standard constants.
- Migrating clients
- Previewing profiles: registering, searching, and viewing results
Each video is approximately two hours long.
For general best practices, check out this article: Best Practices for Configuring the ORM