The following video (approximately 90 minutes) walks new users through the navigation of NACCRRAware and Provider data entry sections.
- How do you navigate through the NACCRRAwarescreens? Specifically, what should you avoid doing?
- Where can you find the Version number?
- Where can you read the Release Notes?
- Where can you find your agency ID?
- Where can you find your security level?
- Where can you find the hours for the Help Desk?
- Where can you get help?
- What should you do when you’re finished with NACCRRAware?
- How many shifts/sessions can a provider record have?
- How do you select more than one Elementary School?
- How do you enter the days/hours care is available?
- Give an example of a drop down field. How many values can be selected from the drop down list?
- How do you leave a record without saving changes made to it?
- What is the Specifics screen for? What determines which Specifics screen the provider will have?
- How do you delete a provider’s record?
(For sample answers to these questions, check out: NACCRAware 101: Review Question Answer Key)
Add a new Preschool Program, filling in as much information as possible.
Before you get to it, which Specifics screen should you expect to see?