The following updates have been applied to the NACCRRAware application:
- New Standard field (Social Media) has been added to the Provider General page. This field includes the following functionality:
- Administrators can hide/display the Social Media field in Administration>Provider>Visibility
- Social Media URLs can be verified and saved in the Provider General page
- The Social Media field will display in Custom Search Reports
- The Social Media field can be included in Referrals in the Contact section
- The Social Media field can be included in search results on the ORM (see ORM Release Notes for more information)
- A bug that was preventing users in Canada from entering zip codes has been fixed.